Instructions for Online Registration of candidates:-
Frequently asked Questions (FAQ) for Students
Please Read the instruction carefully before filling up the registration form, No Updation Allowed after form Submission
1. Go to the website http://magadhmahilacollege.org/
2. Click on the link Online Payment for Examination.
3. On the Applicant Login page click on New user ? Register here.
Note : If you are already a registered user you can Login using Application Id. and Mobile No.
4. Here a new registration form opens in which you need to fill Your Name, Course Type, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-Mail ID.
5. A confirmation link to your E-Mail (with Application Id) and an OTP (One Time Password) to your mobile Number will be sent.
6. You can verify your account by clicking on the link and mobile number by entering OTP in the provided box. You can choose either your E-Mail or Mobile Number to verify.
7. Once the verification is done you can login using Application Id and Mobile No. provided.
Note : In case of mobile number, once the mobile number is verified only then Application Id will be sent to the registered mobile number.
1. Go to the website http://magadhmahilacollege.org/ and click on Online Payment for Examination.
2. Now login using yourApplication Id and Mobile No.
3. You will get online application for the course you selected at the time of registration.
4. Here you need to fill all the details.
5. Category: All candidates are required to choose the category which he/she belongs to from the dropdown list : Gen/BC I/SC/ST
Subject / Paper Selection
1. Please select your Honours, Subsidiary and Composition papers.
2. After entering all the details once you click on submit button a confirmation message appears that your application has been submitted and you will be redirected to the payment gateway site. Don't click refresh button in the payment gateway page.
3. Here you need to select the payment mode either of the following options:
Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
4. After making payment if the transaction is successful a transaction report will be generated having a transaction ID.
5. Here you will be redirected to the website from where you can take print out of your registration & transaction details.
Note : If you made the payment and the amount has been deducted from your bank account but still showing “Unpaid” in the payment status, please e-mail us on email@example.com with your Application Id.